Before we talk about me and my work, we need to talk about you and the connection you have with your life:
With the average worldwide female life expectancy in the Western world sitting at 84 years of age, if you’re reading this now, it means you have your best years ahead of you.
Don’t laugh – it’s true – women come into their power in their 40’s 50’s and 60’s and these can truly be the best years of your life.
Advances in health care and technology means women are living longer, but are you living a life that is full of health and joy or have you hit a “mid-life slump” that has you pressing pause on your life because you’re not sure what’s next for you?
Reconnecting with who you are, your true essence, doesn’t have to mean leaving your partner, letting your children fend for themselves or quitting your job.
Instead, it can mean having richer relationships with your family and friends, a job that taps into your zone of genius (or even start a business of your own) and health that has you feeling like you are in your twenties again. You could be living the life you dreamt about in your teens, that somehow got overshadowed by “real life”.
So if the level of health and happiness you experience in your life depends on how connected you are to the true essence of you, don’t you think it’s time you got re-acquainted with the real you?
Hi. I’m Olya.
Here’s the quick rundown on me:
- First and foremost, I’m a Mother, of 3 amazing, beautiful and intelligent women and a Grandmother to 3 lively grandchildren – they truly are my greatest joy.
- I saw my first client with my new business when I was 50 years old – I am living proof that you don’t have to be fresh out of University to start something new in your life.
- I have been on a journey of health and self discovery since my mother died of breast cancer in 1982. Each new course I have completed, each new certificate I have achieved has added to the technicolor jigsaw puzzle that is my life. (You’ll see further down that I have a number of qualifications under my belt 😉 ).
- The jigsaw puzzle that is my life is still under construction and I don’t expect it to be finished for a long time yet.
Why are you here?
Something has led you here to this site.
In all likelihood, it’s health related.
Do you know why?
Health issues are the loudest voice the body has to speak with. Challenges with your health are the way your body lets you know something is not right in your life.
Unfortunately, more often than not, women ignore these messages or don’t know how to see the deeper meaning in them.
Instead, they visit a doctor to find answers. Doctors are qualified to diagnose illness and dispense pills. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn’t.
Your average doctor won’t sit with you to find out what is happening in your life or what might have led to the changes in your health. (Obviously there are exceptions to this, but they are few and far between I imagine).
Now, before I go any further, I have to tell you that I am not a doctor. I do not diagnose health issues, nor do I heal health issues. If you have a health issue of concern, you must do what you need to do to address that concern (and that may mean visiting a doctor – and that’s ok).
If you know that popping a pill (or multiple as usually happens) isn’t the answer for you, then we need to work together to help you reconnect with the you that has been buried by years of a living a life that wasn’t what you originally envisaged.
Are you ready to get started? Head over to the Work with Me page and book in for a free Discovery Session.
In amongst seeing clients, I’ve spent a fair bit of time studying and learning over the past 15 years. This means our sessions together are so much more than just counselling or coaching.
- Diploma of Kinesiology
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Kinesiologist
- Certified Vibrational Kinesiologist
- Certified Touch for Health Kinesiologist
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Master Neurological Repatterning
- Master Ericsonian Hypnosis
- Master Coaching
- NLP Practitioner – Time Line Therapy
- Voice Dialogue Practitioner (Psychology of Aware Ego – Selves)
- Reconnective Healing Practitioner. (Level I/II)
- Personal Reconnection Practitioner. (Level III )
- Neurostructural Integration Technique (Advanced Bowen)
- Certificate IV Small Business Management
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Fitness (Fitness Instructor)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Trainer)
- Reiki II Practitioner
If you’re still reading this far down, you really do need to book in for a Discovery Session (click on the link, it will take you exactly where you need to go).
Be the first to know when there is a new article on the blog. You’ll also get my e-course “7 Easy Steps to Putting Yourself First (without feeling selfish)”
Enter your name and email below for instant access. It’s Free!